Call us today at (502)817-1551 to arrange a free estimate.
Whatever your landscaping needs, Landscape Innovation can help! Our professional staff provides complete landscaping services to commercial or residential properties. From your initial
consultation to the completion of each design, we have the working knowledge that you can trust and the years of experience that you can rely on.
- Landscape Maintenance: Our landscape maintenance professionals will keep your property in optimum condition. Regular
maintenance of your lawn and garden will help to increase the value of your property.
- Landscape Design: Design details are important to us, starting with the general composition of the garden right down to the
exact detail and location of plants and material selections. The natural beauty of your property and your personal style are always showcased in our designs.
- Laying Sod/Seeding lawns: Seeding is an inexpensive way to establish a new lawn. The seeding should be done early enough in the
growing season to allow the seed to develop a root and grow lush grass blades. The other alternative is for a quick and healthy lawn, though more costly, is to lay sod. Grass sod is used when it is
too late in the growing season for seed to take root, or if you require an instant lawn. We take great care when installing grass sod to ensure it takes root into the top soil below.
- Install trees, flowers, and shrubs: Landscape Innovation has the knowledge to select the correct plant materials for our
- Install paver walkways, patios or retaining walls: Add value to your property with these improvements.
- Install/maintain drainage systems: Improving drainage around foundations will prevent leakage and water erosion. Properties all
have their own unique water flow problems. Abundant water can be redirected in a number of ways, and on the other hand, where there is excessive drainage, high dry spots, soil composition and mixture
can be changed to allow for more water retention. As a landscaping design team our goal is to create solutions that are visually appealing and functional at the same time.
- Leaf blowing/removal services: We offer leaf
services to maintain the beauty of your lawn. Leaves left to pile up can form a heavy mass that can kill or damage grass and ornamental plants. Matted leaves block sunlight and reduce water
evaporation, which can cause fungus, mold and disease. These alone can wipe out a lawn in a year or two.
- Snow Plowing: We offer full service snow clearing contracts, with on call service. Some of our winter services include:
Driveway & parking lot clearing, and de-icing services. We apply the same attention to detail that has made us a leader in the landscaping industry to our snow plowing and de-icing services.
- Irrigation: Our team of professionals can install & service a customized irrigation system that will help reduce plant loss
and stress. If you already have an irrigation system installed, we provide Spring start-up services, as well as winterization and maintenance.
- Water features / ponds: Waterfalls or fountains, colorful fish, or aquatic plant material; a pond or stream, can help you
create a quiet retreat in your own backyard.